Welcome to the first post on my slowly updated, but arguably improved blog page! I finally started hosting myself, to get serious about this hobby of mine. It’s a hobby that may or may not get out-of-hand, so stay tuned.
And it wouldn’t be a blog post of mine if there wasn’t a beautifully blurry photograph of what was actually a delicious little meal. Burgers plus raw pesto pasta plus chips plus salad.
1 carrot, julienned
1 zucchini, julienned
2 TB nutritional yeast
2 TB hemp oil
1/2 tsp chilli flakes
1/2 cup basil leaves
1/4 cup water
1. In a small blender, combine the yeast, hemp, chilli, basil and water.
Season well and then blend well.
2. In a bowl, combine the julienned veg and the pesto.
Toss well and serve.
1 sweet potato
2 small potatoes
1. Chop/slice the veg into chip shapes.
2. Toss the chips in a tablespoon of oil (optional) and season well.
3. Bake for 35 minutes at 200*C.
1 veggie burger, per person
green veg (I used chard)
sprouts (check out these homegrown!)