Green is my favourite colour; it’s so vibrant and fresh and is the colour that really represents “nature”, to me. The trees, the grass, the algae, the snot… OK but seriously, when you see a bowl of green you can’t help but think it’s going to be healthy. Chlorophyll. High school science class. Peas.
This is a “meal idea”, so it’s something nice and simple that I whipped up under 20 minutes. Check it.
2 cups flat-leaf parsley
1/4 cup sunflower seeds, raw
2 TB hemp oil
1. Blend in a smoothie bowl.
2. Store in the fridge until ready.
2 garlic cloves, smashed
1 onion, diced finely
2 cups Israeli couscous
2 cups veg stock
1 tsp chilli flakes
1. In a medium saucepan, cook the garlic and onion until translucent.
Add the couscous and stir to toast the little beads.
2. Slowly add in the veg stock and chilli. Stir and allow the couscous to absorb the stock.
3. Once the liquid has absorbed, serve ASAP.
frozen peas, defrosted