A perfectly matched flavour combination, full of refreshing veggies is exactly what was needed. Did you know that I hate going to court? Well, I do. I stress, I sweat and I panic. Afterwards I’m so drained that I suddenly become ravenously hungry. I had some soup and a pear, then headed home for the day a few hours later. I got home and whipped this up. The Boy was not disappointed.
I made a mix of 1/2 Basmati rice and 1/2 Freekah
200g firm tofu, cubed
1/3 cup flour
1/2 cup mylk
1/3 cup bread crumbs
1 cup spicy Habanero salsa
1. Dip the cubed tofu in the flour. Shake off any excess.
2. Dip in the mylk, then the crumbs.
3. In a hot frying pan, cook the tofu until crispy. Oil not needed.
4. Reduce the heat, then pour over the salsa
5. Stir well, then serve immediately.