I was slightly delayed in posting this – especially now that we are on a cleanse and have BANNED NIGHTSHADES for reasons unknown. And by nightshades I mean my favourite damn veggie group! This group includes potato, tomato, capsicum and egg plant, but egg plant sucks anyway.
So this post is particularly frustrating for me, as I am wanting to eat it again, as it was delicious and night-shadey, and now a forbidden temptation.
Look at the golden.
1 sweet potato (per person), sliced
2 medium potatoes (per person) sliced
3 beetroots (per person) sliced
1. Lay all of the veg on a baking rack and spray with a teeny bit of oil.
Season very well. Bake for 25 minutes at 200*C
Fresh tomatoes, sliced
Pumpkin seeds, a handful
Sunflower seeds, a handful
1/2 TB Indian curry paste
coriander, a handful
2 TB sauerkraut
1. In a small frying pan, heat the curry paste.
2. Once fragrant, add the seeds and stir well to coat.
3. Cook for about 5 minutes, until the seeds are crispy
4. Place potatoes/beets on the plate.
Add the fresh tomato, coriander and sauerkraut.
Sprinkle with the curried seeds.