Ingredients list –
- 1/2 cup coconut milk and 1.5 cups water
- 1 cup quinoa, brown rice or mix of both
- 2 cups veggies – I used carrot, capsicum, spinach, peas/corn and spring onion
- 1/2 inch ginger, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1/2 TB green curry paste
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp lime
To make for 2 large serves:
1. Bring water and coconut milk to the boil. Once bubbling, add the rice/quinoa and curry powder and salt. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook for about 20 minutes with a lid on.
2. Meanwhile, cut up some veggies. I used carrot, capsicum, spinach, peas/corn and spring onion.
3. Once all of the liquid has absorbed from the rice, move to a plate. Using the same pot (if you want) heat the garlic, ginger and curry paste.
4. When fragrant, add in the veggies and stir to coat. Cook for 5 minutes, before adding in the soy, sugar and lime juice.
5. Stir through these additions, then pour back in the rice. Stir it all up and then serve. I like to sprinkle some more spring onion and fresh coriander.