This is based on a recipe from Rawtarian.com
– 1 cup (~160g) hazelnut pulp (from making nut milk)
– 1 cup (140g) cashews
– 2 cups (480g) dates
– ⅔ cup (65g) cacao powder
– ½ cup (40g) dried coconut
– ¼ cup (70g) agave nectar
– ½ tsp salt
1. Grind cashews in food processor until very fine. Pit dates and add them to the cashew flour. Process until the dates are well chopped and the mixture starts sticking together.
2. Add the almond pulp, cacao powder, coconut, agave and salt and process until well combined. Stop while there is still texture and air left in the mix.
3. Transfer mixture into a brownie dish or small container and press down firmly. Freeze for a couple of hours, slice, and eat straight from the freezer.